I have def. forgotten to post. A few days ago i went into the hospital to be checked b/c i had had contractions for 4 hours about 3-5 min. apart. Doc said yes they were contractions but not strong enough to do the job. I was dialated to a 1 and 80% effaced. We were sent home and everything stopped.
I had my membrains stripped today at my OB apt. I've never had that done before and boy did that hurt!!! Doc said i was dialated to a 2, -2 station, and 80% effaced. I've been having contractions here and there for the past few days. I had 12 more tonight, but they stopped again. (SIGH) Here in DE they say they won't induce until a week or two past ones due date and set up a tentative induction for me on July 15th...i highly doubt i'll make that date. Waiting these last few days is the hardest! Oh and i had glucos in my urine...so they will be doing another glucos test next.
Friday, June 11, 2010
I had an OB apt this a.m. They did a group strep B on me and i'll get those results back at my next visit. Also Dr. Wong checked me and said i was dialated to a 1 and he wasn't sure if Ella was still breech. My next apt. is on the 15th, as i go weekly now. I have an ultrasound in two days to see if Ella is breech. If she is i will be scheduling a c-section.